Enric Miralles Foundation

Add to favorites

Updated: 09/29/2021

Passatge de la Pau, 10 bis
08002 Barcelona



Ms. Anna Vilà
Ms. Roberta Landino

(+34) 93 624 17 02

The building which host today the Enric Miralles Foundation was built at the end of the 19th century (1870) and it was renovated by Enric Miralles and Benedetta Tagliabue in 1996, when they decided to move from their oldest studio in Avinyó Street.

The building is composed by the ground floor plus three other floors. At the first floor we find the Miralles Tagliabue EMBT Architectural Studio, while on the ground floor there is the EMBT Studio models warehouse, where they are carefully kept in wood boxes, and on the mezzanine floor is the main saloon of the Enric Miralles Foundation.

This place still maintains its original essence today in terms of architecture and space; even having been rehabilitated, it maintains original floors, ceilings, windows and doors.