Rectoria Vella de Sallent

Add to favorites

Updated: 10/05/2022

08650 Sallent de Llobregat



Laura Comellas 

+34 686 611 301

It is a building with a ground floor, cellar and two floors. Only the frame of the portal is made of crushed stone and that of the cellar, even simpler. The wall of the facade is made of stone. The cellar to the left of the building is accessed by a door at an angle to it, entering from the interior as well. It is covered with a stone vault, while the ground floor is covered with a brick vault. The rest of the building is with beams. The first floor served as a residence and a parish office, and the second as a residence of the other priests. The façade has the date of MDCCLXII, although the existence of a residence house of the rector is already recorded in 1355. In the 1970s it was the site of several children's cultural and youth movements.